crafty

Etsy Updates!

7:22 AM


I have been very busy with knitting lately. I've created two cowl scarves so far, and they are seriously a few hour project, so its easy to whip out a bunch quickly. Also, i've been using yarn that is made from natural items, versus man made stuff.. you know, plastic vs alpaca. so they are all very gorgeous in texture and color. I've also been working on making some hats, as usual, but I figured out how to make designs with alternating colors... for instance, the one im working on now is my favorite shade of teal-ish turquoise-ish with solid stripes of a cranberry red, and a row of little hearts. exciting!


One last thing, i have really been wanting to make zipper coin, cosmetic, etc pouches lately but was getting aggravated cause i need to buy some 4 inch zippers. BUT! I ended up going through this little box i have filled with scraps and fat quarters... I HAVE A ZIPPER! apparently i got prepared to make pouches before? So i just need to find some time!

:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments