Kelly Moore 2 Sues Bag!

8:50 PM

I feel like I have been on the eternal search for a camera bag. Especially now that I have weddings to capture about 3-4 times a month all year round, I really NEEDED the perfect bag. If you haven't looked around my blog enough, you can check out the wedding cinema I do *here*!

I've had the big bulky camera bag, that in the end was just too annoying to deal with, you have to stack lenses between layers of velcro pads, (and it wouldn't sit on a flat surface unless laid down). I've also had a small similar version of that bag that held only the camera with a small lens attached. I've used a bag that was a cute and rectangular brown leatherette, but it did not have enough storage pockets. I've tried the usual rectangular boxy camera bag with lots of pockets, but alas... it was ugly and still not enough. Lets not talk about how I was using a purse that was not intended for camera gear for the past few months.  Also, being 5 feet tall and tiny also has its drawbacks when dealing with large heavy balance throwing packs.

So over the past year or two, maybe three, I have found myself pausing to swoon over the lovely camera bags that Kelly Moore has to offer. I figured that, as a person who has been a photographer for nearly 6 years, and who officially has been doing only photo/video related things for a living for the past year, and ShoFilms weddings for almost a year and a half, it was time to invest in whatever bag that I wanted, and whatever bag that would keep my precious gear safe. I decided to go with the 2 Sues bag in mustard.

Finally, a mustard camera bag to call my own.

Here is my main wedding set up, and everything I was hoping to be able to fit in the 2 Sues bag.
5dii with lens and monopod mount plate attached, a 35, an 85, lensbaby, charger and extra battery, phone, wallet, biz cards, advil, keys. I also have a bag of memory cards, but that's what the posey pocket on the back of the camera bag is for!
Happily everything fit! I definitely had a small amount of room to spare (for chapstick, snacks, etc), and I could totally carry my iPad comfortably if needed. Overall, without giving it a run through a wedding yet, I am pretty pleased with how it fits everything and how it feels on my shoulder. Loving how inconspicuous it is, as well! I would use this as a regular everyday purse in a second.

I am so looking forward to taking this out on it's first wedding, and I will be sure to update how it's working out for me! But I'm not going to lie - I totally want to pick up something from Jo Totes as well. Oh, and the day that someone invents a cute monopod holster, I'll be first in line! Ha!



Whats your favorite camera bag?

:)








You Might Also Like

0 comments