cooking

Lazy Saturday Morning

2:04 PM

This morning I made some simple pancakes and added nutmeg and cinnamon. I sandwiched them up with layers of butter and pumpkin butter, and served them with two crunchy bacons that I cooked on our good ol' george forman grill. (My favorite way to make bacon, when we are too impatient to cook it in the oven!)


Then I did a little online window shoppin on modcloth.com and verameat.com!
modcloth.com  Trying to decide between yellow or mint... or I could just YOLO, or something, and have both.

Verameat.com Loving these dainty little rings. The dino feet look like birdy feet to me.
Also, I tried out a new app called bubbleframe. Hence the bubbly photos above! (It's free all weekend and pretty fun!)


Last but not least, here are a few sneak peeks of our mini vacation adventure in Bobby Mackey's Music World in Wilder, Kentucky and King's Island in Mason, Ohio!
Do you see anything ghosty?
View from the "Eiffel Tower" of King's Island

More posts coming soon, including a full vacation post and a post about my last few awesome thrifting hauls!



:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments