inspiration

Ideas

9:57 PM

I just got done searching around the innerwebz, and I am having a ton of free fabric swatches coming to me! I figured they would be perfect for appliques and little detailing and such. I've got linen, silk, a couple different leathers.. I'm kinda excited! It was all free! I wanna start trying to make some more wallet-y type things along with my pouches.

Now for some decorating ideas I don't want to forget!
groups of globes! found these on etsy in bellalulu's shop

i love the colors of this one! found in havenvintage's shop on etsy.



old fans, would look adorable on or next to a stack of vintage books. found this fan in elizabethwrenvintage's shop on etsy.

this fan in my favorite color is from everyeskimo's etsy shop.


one last thing, john cusak is super nice lookin in being john malkovich. i've never seen this until I realized it was in the netflix watch instantly section. yes, i fell asleep but the first half was pretty enjoyable.


You Might Also Like

2 comments