cooking

Omg, Pizza

9:42 PM

Today I got the idea to make a homemade pizza. Then I HAD TO MAKE IT TONIGHT. So, Ross and I went out, he bought a blender (so the sauce wouldn't have chunkies in it) and I bought everything for the pizza. It came out so amazing! Eating 1/4 of the pizza was plenty to make a full belly, and we also had a little premade cheese stick to go with it.



First, I rolled out my tube of pizza dough...


Cut up six plum tomatoes, and tossed them in the new blender with some olive oil, some oregano leaves, and salt.


Cut up the roll of fresh mozzarella cheese, made some pepperoni triangles, and got the basil ready.


Then I poured some sauce onto the dough. The sauce also splattered itself all over the stove while I was cooking it. To cook the sauce, I started out by frying a lil clove of garlic in olive oil, and added some tomato paste. I added my tomato smoothie to that.


Cheese!


Basil on my half!


After 20 minutes in the oven it came out hot, bubbly, and crispy!


IT WAS AMAZING!


You Might Also Like

2 comments