fashion

Window Shoppin Wednesday

12:08 PM


Now before I get into my window shopping, I wanna talk about something exciting! I love using blogger very much, so turning a blog that I have long ago emptied, into something that looks like a website for my photography is great! I was using tumblr as a "website" but found that embedding videos or issuu documents just wasn't gonna happen how I wanted. It was customizable, but not as much as I could figure out or want. So without further adieu, check out www.mindisue.com!

Now onto the window shopping!

With the approaching date of iPhone ownership fast approaching, I have been checking out some really awesome cases! There are really endless options on society6.com, and not just for cases! I got lost for well over an hour just checking out the artwork. Anyways, here are some of my favorite cases! Its difficult not to want a ton of them!

The photos make this post very long, so click on through to see the rest of it!




I have been checking out another one of my favorite websites, makemechic.com, for some shoe peeping. Here are a couple more favorites! I love wearing boots of all types, but I am ready for some nice weather so I can wear some flats and sandals!
love the chevron print!


gotta love lil studded t straps!


Last but not least, I've looked at a ton of dresses lateley, but here is a favorite I saw on dorothyperkins.com:




Happy Window Shopping!

 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments