cooking

Cheddar Bay Biscuit Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches

2:48 PM


Tim and I have been settled into our new house, aptly nicknamed ~Cheddar Bay~, for about two months now. Before we were even close to setting sail towards our new home, we picked up a box of the namesake biscuit mix. I knew I wanted to do something special with it, but I wasn't entirely sure what just yet. Maybe a fancy dinner with them as the side, or perhaps a romantic biscuit binge session. Endless options, really.

This led to me browsing Pinterest for ideas, where I saw random items being jammed into waffle irons. Cinnamon buns, broken up french fries.. you name it. This was interesting to me; I always love when something about food is unexpected and not how it's "supposed to be".

During my search is when it hit me: Cheddar Bay Biscuit Waffle Breakfast SandwichesI was pretty excited, so I immediately searched to see if anyone else has had the same idea. I didn't see anything, but correct me if I'm wrong!


We used peppered bacon from Parma Sausage, and white cheddar from Penn Mac. Mine had two fried eggs, Tim had scrambled. I finished this big giant sandwich off with a bunch of maple syrup. 


They ended up being too big to eat like a sandwich, but they were the sweet and savory (and ridiculous) Cheddar Bay breakfast that I was dreaming of!




#sailtheseasofcheddarbay

You Might Also Like

0 comments