daily life

Little things

11:32 AM

Do you ever go on in life using the same thing over and over again without really thinking about how long you've had it or that it is actually kind of unusable? I do this all the time. My most recent frustration: old plastic measuring spoons and cups.

It was a struggle to read which spoon was which on the set that I have been using for close to 7 years. I got them from one of those bargain bins at a fabric store, of all places. NO WONDER all the printed measurements rubbed off.

After less searching than I anticipated, I found the prettiest set from West Elm.  The measurements are stamped into the metal handle, and they are the most beautiful copper. These are going to last me so long, and I doubt I will manage to rub off the engraved metal, haha!


This little bee visited me while I was taking photos. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments