cooking

Leftover Breakfast and Window Shoppin

1:25 PM

This morning I was faced with two tasks. Figuring out what to do with all our leftovers and spending gift cards online. I've been pinning some possible gift card options all morning in between thinking about the giant mass of ham in the fridge.

So what were we going to do with the 28 pounds of ham sent home with us from family dinners? Make breakfast cake! (using the leftover ham was definitely all my idea, not Ross' idea at all. hehe.)

I kind of eyeballed all the ingredients but this should do the trick:
6 eggs, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup flour, dashes of salt and pepper, 2 big handfuls of chopped up ham, and whatever miscellaneous cheese you may have laying around!


Here's How:
Put eggs, milk, flour, salt, pepper, two big handfuls of leftover ham chopped up, and cheese shreds or hunks in a buttery 7x11 dish and bake at 450 for 20-25 minutes!  Cool a lil, slice and serve!

*


Some of the cute things I've been peeping:
love the collar! <3

found on www.romwe.com


I like the mustard, rust, or mint!
 found on www.fashion4us.com


I've been thinking about floral shoes for a while!
 found on www.makemechic.com

:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments