baking

Cupcakes for Kyna!

9:27 PM

I had to test my new handmixer and I could not let all the eggs and milk I had left over from baking cookies go to waste. Plus, I was visiting with one of my favorites today. So I made some cupcakes!


Green Tea Cupcakes with Blackberry Buttercream to be exact.

I used this recipe as a start, but used the contents of 3 all natural organic green tea bags instead of matcha and I nixed the pomegranate seeds. Although I totally want to try the recipe as is very soon!

I used the strawberry buttercream section in this recipe as a guide for my blackberry buttercream!

vintage plates + cupcakes = perfection

Here they are! Cute lil cupcakes with slightly melted frosting! Off to deliver some of them to my long lost friend Kyna who is home from NYC for a couple days!

Mental notes for next time: finally invest in some piping bags so the icing can be pretty and add more like 2 1/2 scoops (instead of 2) of batter from my cookie scoop for bigger cupcakes!


:)
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments