daily life

Love: at an extremely affordable price.

12:34 PM

If you know me, then you know I love nail polish. I have tons of different brands, but I must say that e.l.f. polish is top on my list of favorites for the quality, color selection, and of course it's practically free price tag. It recently went up from one dollar to two dollars but... THAT IS STILL SO CHEAP! Plus they say it went up in price because of new improved formula. I'm okay with that because I thought it was awesome already.

I placed an order online last week when they had free shipping for facebook pals, where I picked a holiday color 5 pack, a matte finisher, dark navy, and smokey brown. I also picked up a couple other things that I can't live without (eyeliner marker, studio blush...), but I will save that for another day.

First time using glitter polish since I was a preteen!
So what did I do with my new fancy colors? I did a little ombre sparkle technique. I used two coats of smokey brown on all of my nails except my ring finger nails where I used two coats of mod mauve. I let that dry for a while before adding some golden goddess glitter on about half of my ring finger nail.

Here is a peek at my e.l.f. nail polish collection. You should totally check them out, I use so many of their products and can't say enough good things about them.
Eleven bottles and counting!
If you were wondering, e.l.f. stands for eyes lips face! Happy browsing!

P.s.  They are constantly doing awesome promos that save you lots of money on the already cheap and amazing things.

:)
  

You Might Also Like

0 comments