fashion

Window Shopping Accidents

12:52 PM


Sometimes my online window shopping turns into accidental purchases. Here is what I accidentally bought today, on sale. Oops.

First I fortuitously bought *this* sale cardigan from FreePeople. I can't wait to style it in basically an almost identical way. I am SUCH a sucker for drapey and oversized layers. I can't help it. I love them and they love me. Its a love story, really.



Then I had an argument with myself on whether or not to get a sale wrap-scarf-fringed-blanket also from FreePeople. Then I realized it was 75 inches long and I am a mere 60 inches tall. That wasn't going to work. (Even though I was trying to tell myself I could belt it and wrap it up so it wasn't trailing 5 inches behind me in the snowy Pittsburgh slush.)
not happening. way too long. :/

I eventually talked myself out of it, and found myself on UrbanOutfitters. There I made up for the sale wrap-scarf-fringed-blanket dilemma with a much more appropriate length *poncho* with fringe. AND it was 5 dollars cheaper. Win.



Here are some of the other things that I paused to swoon over on my online travels.
Brulee Vamp Teddy on byLangley.com


Reverse Shell Bolero on BHLDN.com


Emme Crochet Dress on nastygal.com

This concludes today's session of window shopping. Hope you all are sweaty and full of decision anxiety like I was. Haha.

:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments